Painting Online Workshop!
Get ready to get loose, let loose, and paint a beautiful neon forest! Join me for a color filled, expressive painting online workshop.
Some of my best "ah-haa" color moments have happened this year and now I want to share them with you. Happy dance!
In this Workshop we will study color, line and form, mark making and then move on painting two vivacious, and vibrant canvases. There will be a series of five lessons that will get you from here to there. Each lesson features color rich photos and video tutorials. You can enjoy each lesson at your leisure and pace, and for as many times as you like. That's the beauty of online workshops!
- sketch book or loose drawing paper
- pencil and white eraser
- acrylic tube paints: Cadmium Yellow, Manganese Blue, Raw Umber, Quinacridone Magenta, Payne's Gray, Cadmium Red, Black and White. I use Liquitex or Goldens.
- Two canvases (I'll be using 10x20 and 18x24 but use whatever size you like. The bigger the better.)
- Quilter's Wheel (optional but super fun)
- Sealing Spray
- Liquitex Light Molding Paste
- High speed internet and laptop or iPad for watching videos
The Workshop begins November 2!
The shape, line and color options will be up to you, of course, but here are some examples help you decide. There will more examples in the Workshop, too. What will you find in your Neon Forest?
I am please offer this painting Workshop at a ridiculously good looking price of $40.00.
You will have access to this Workshop for one year.
Register for this Workshop: Here
Classroom access information will be emailed to you, at the address provided in your registration, on or about November 1. Woot!