Hey friend, oh my word where does the time go? I have been so busy I haven't had a chance to pop in here and keep things fresh and interesting. Sigh. It's been quite a rollercoaster around here. In a good way tho!
A few updates:
- I started doing yoga. I puffy heart love it.
- My son is graduating from high school in a month. I will be crazy busy until then but I can't wait to share more about that monumental day.
- I'm working on an awesome cooking w/essential oils class. Super stoked about that.
- I rearranged my studio and love it. I put my big working table near a window. Now even more natural light. Boom!
- Hubby and I are heading out on a fun biz trip I'm doing soon. Yay! That like never happens.
- We are working on some backyard spruce up spiff up projects. Spring is here! We like to spend time out there so this should be fun and I hope it all ends up looking like we are planning. :)
- Folks are love love loving the Build a Better Graphics Course I launched a few weeks ago. I am thrilled they are thrilled. It's a self paced Course, so there's still time to partake!