There are always things in our lives that make us happy. New things come along, they delight us, make us smile and brighten our day. Gotta love that. Thought I’d share a few of my current favs with you. Several of these are under $5!
1. Starbucks Refreshers. #1 Favorite of the 3 flavors: Strawberry Lemonade, #2: Raspberry Pomegranate.
2. Neon Colored Pencils. Oh man, do these make me smile. They are fat pencils…so I will need to find a 6.5mm pencil sharpener soon. Don’t care, still love them.
3. Nashville. Great new drama, Wednesdays on ABC. I didn’t want to be sucked in, I really didn’t. Too late now. Have you watched it?
4. Speaking of TV shows, I’m looking forward to the new Project Runway All-Stars. I think it starts this week? I’ll miss Tim Gunn though. Sad face.
5. L’Oreal Magic BB Foundation. Love it. Primer, Moisturizer and Foundation all in one. The way it should be. Okay, this one is slightly more than $5…oops.
6. Baby Lips. So smooth. I just have the clear, haven’t tried the colored versions yet. They say after 4 weeks, your lips are visibly reborn and renewed. I just like that it’s smoother and feels better than Chapstick. Definitely needed now that it’s getting drier and cooler here.
7. Mumford & Sons. Babel album. I love these guys! Need proof? This album has 4.5 out of 5 stars on iTunes.
There you have it. I’m smiling already. Have a great day everyone.